Sri Lanka vs India, 2nd ODI Match Preview, Prediction and Dream11 Team
Series: India tour of Sri Lanka, 2017
Date & Time: Aug 24, 2017, Thursday & 2:30 PM IST | 09:00 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL
Venue: Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele
- It is a good batting surface.
It will be a high scoring game.
Spinners may get some help from this pitch both the captains go for Chase.
Weather forcast is cloudy for the entire duration of the game. Rain could in interrupt the game.
Form Guide (recent first):
India L L L W W
Sri Lanka W W L W W
Chance For Win The Match: India
– S Dhawan
- V Kohli
– A Mathews
SAFE TEAM 1:
WK: N Dickwella
BAT: S Dhawan, V Kohli, A Mathews, D Gunathilaka
ALL: A Patel, H Pandya/Kedar Jadhav
BOWL: B Kumar, Y Chahal, L Malinga, J Bumrah
Captain: S Dhawan, D Gunathilaka
Vice Captain: V Kohli, N Dickwella, A Mathews
Note: Please check this page again before 1-2 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.
Indian Team News:
- India likely to play with the same playing 11. Though Kohli hinted that India would try a few things in this series.
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
Sri Lankan Team News:
– Sri Lanka have said that changes are on the way.
– Akila Dananjaya could replace Lakshan Sandakan on the spin-bowling.
– Thisara Perera and Wanidu Hasaranga failed to impress in the last game.
– Milinda Siriwardana, Malinda Pushpakumara and Dushmantha Chameera are the ones likely to replace them.
Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Upul Tharanga (c), Angelo Mathews, Chamara Kapugedara, Milinda Siriwardanan, Wanindu Hasaranga/Malinda Pushpakumara, Akila Dananjaya/Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga, Vishwa Fernando