South Africa vs India, 2nd T20I Match Preview, Prediction and Dream11 Team
Series : India tour of South Africa, 2017-18
Date & Time : Feb 21, 2018, Wednesday, & 9.30 PM IST
Venue : SuperSport Park, Centurion
Pitch Report and Weather Condition:
– It is a average scoring pitch.
– There are high chances of rain during the match.
Chance For Win The Match : India
Players in form:
South Africa Team News:
South Africa can bring Phangiso in for Shamzi but minimum chances are there.
AB De Villiers has been ruled out of t20 series.
1. JJ Smuts, 2. Reeza Hendricks, 3. JP Duminy, 4. Heinrich Klaasen, 5. Farhaan Behardien, 6. David Miller, 7. Chris Morris, 8. Andile Phehlukwayo, 9. Aaron Phangiso / Dane Paterson, 10. Tabraiz Shamsi, 11. Junior Dala.
Indian Team News:
– KL Rahul could replace Manish Pandey but chances are very less. As Manish Pandey will possibly get another chance.
– Kuldeep Yadav have to pass fitness test before the match. He could replace Jaydev Unadkat if he is fit to play the match.
Playing Team :
1. Rohit Sharma, 2. Shikhar Dhawan, 3. Suresh Raina, 4. Virat Kohli, 5. Manish Pandey / KL Rahul, 6. MS Dhoni, 7. Hardik Pandya, 8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 9. Yuzvendra Chahal, 10 Jaydev Unadkat / Kuldeep Yadav, 11. Jasprit Bumrah.
WK : H Klassen
BAT : R Hendricks , S Dhawan, R Sharma, V Kohli
ALL : J Smuts, H Pandya, J Duminy
BOWL : B Kumar, Y Chahal, J Dala
Captain : V Kohli, R Sharma
Vice Captain : S Dhawan, J Smuts, R Hendricks