West Indies vs India, 5th ODI
Series: India tour of West Indies, 2017
Date & Time: Jul 06, 2017, Thursday 7:30 PM IST | 02:00 PM GMT
Venue: Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica
– There are chances of rain in the match.
Venue Scoring Pattern:
Avg 1st inn score: 234
Avg 2nd inn score:200
Highest Total: 349/10 (49.5 Ov) by Pak vs ZIM
Lowest Total: 99/10 (19.1 Ov) by ZIM vs Pak
Highest Chased: 255/2 (45 Ov) by RSA vs WI
Lowest Defended: 198/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs Ind
– Try to choose safe players for small leagues. Use your instinct while selecting players.
– There is no confirm news about team Indian playing 11.
– Yuvraj Singh/Dinesh Karthik/Rishabh Pant/Ravindra Jadeja/R Ashwin/Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Mohammed Shami these are the risky players.
– Jason Holder is good option for allrounder. You can make him C or VC for your team.
– Take more bowlers than batsman to increase the chances of winning for grand leagues.
West Indies WLLWL (last five completed matches, most recent first)
Chance For Win The Match: India
Players in Form:
– Ajinkya Rahane
– Virat Kohli
– Jason Holder
– Kuldeep Yadav
Fantasy Playing 11:
WK: Shai Hope
BAT: Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Kyle Hope
ALL: Jason Holder, Hardik Pandya
BOWL: Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Alzarri Joseph, Devendra Bishoo
WK: MS Dhoni
BAT: Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Kyle Hope, Evin Lewis
ALL: Jason Holder, Rostan Chase, Hardik Pandya
BOWL: Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Alzarri Joseph
Captain: Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane
Vice-Captain: Jason Holder, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav
Note: Please check this page again before 1-2 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.
West Indies Team News:
– WI will more likely to remain unchanged.
Evin Lewis, Kyle Hope, Shai Hope (wk), Jason Mohammed, Roston Chase, Jason Holder (c), Rovman Powell, Ashley Nurse, Kesrick Williams, Devendra Bishoo, Alzarri Joseph
India Team News:
– India won the seriers so they might experiment with their playing 11 again.
– In the previous match India given the chance to 3 players. Now Rishabh Pant is one player who is still awaiting his chance.
– India could stick with the same playing 11 to give some chances to the players.
Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli (capt), Yuvraj Singh/Dinesh Karthik/Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja/R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav