Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test Match Preview, Prediction and Dream11 Team
Series: Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE, 2017
Date & Time: Sep 28, 2017, Thursday & 11:30 AM | 06:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Pitch Report and Weather Condition:
- It is a good batting pitch.
- The is a little grass on the surface.
Form Guide (recent first):
Pakistan – W L W L L
Sri Lanka – L L L W L
Chance For Win The Match : Pakistan
Key Players :
– D Chandimal
– Y Shah
– L Thirimanne
– R Herath
SAFE TEAM 1:
WK: N Dickwella/ Sarfraz Ahmed
BAT: D Chandimal, L Thirimanne, A Shafiq, S Aslam
ALL: Azhar-Ali, R Herath
BOWL: M Amir, Y Shah, Hasan-Ali, N Pradeep
Captain: Azhar-Ali, D Chandimal
Vice Captain: Y Shah, L Thirimanne, R Herath
Note: Please check this page again before 1-2 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.
Pakistan Team News:
- It is hard to predict Pakistan playing 11.
- Pakistan batting backbone Misbah and Younis is not playing. Sami Aslam and Haris Sohail will probably be the two batsmen replacing them.
Shan Masood, Sami Aslam, Azhar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Sarfraz Ahmed (wk and capt.), Mohammad Amir, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Abbas
Sri Lanka Team News:
- Sri Lanka will have to choose between Kaushal Silva and uncapped Sadeera Samarawickrama. It is predicted that Samarawickrama could play the first test.
- Angelo Mathews is ruled out due to injury.
Dimuth Karunaratne, Sadeera Samarawickrama/Kaushal Silva , Kusal Mendis, Dinesh Chandimal (capt.), Lahiru Thirimanne, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Roshen Silva, Rangana Herath, Suranga Lakmal, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep