India Women vs New Zealand Women, 1st T20, India tour of New Zealand, 2018-19.
Venue: Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Date & Time: 6th Feb 2019, Dream11 Dead line at 7:30 AM, Toss at 8:00 AM IST, Match Start at 8.30 AM IST.
Squad: Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav, Anuja Patil, Ekta Bisht, Dayalan Hemalatha, Mansi Joshi, Arundhati Reddy, Shikha Pandey, Priya Punia.
Team India News:
– Harmanpreet Kaur is expected to bat at 2 down. She is very attacking batsman, she is in tremendous form recently in T20s. She scored attacking century against same opposition in World cup.
– Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will lead the spin attack of the team while one of D Hemlatha / Anuja Patil will assist them. Poonam Yadav is a leg spinner and is best spinner of India ,She takes wickets in bunches while Deepti Sharma and Radha also bowls well.
Possible Playing 11: Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Dayalan Hemalatha/Anuja Patil, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav/Ekta Bisht, Mansi Joshi.
Team New Zealand:
Squad: Amy Satterthwaite(c), Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout (wk), Sophie Devine, Hayley Jensen, Caitlin Gurrey, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Frances Mackay, Katey Martin, Rosemary Mair, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu.
Team New Zealand News:
- Newzealand team has recalled Frances Mackay after a five-year absence and also included uncapped players Caitlin Gurrey and Rosemary Mair in the 13-member squad.
– MacKay was the leading run getter in the Super Smash with 367 runs from nine innings at an average of 73.4 with three fifties and she also took 9 wickets there.
– Their all batting mainly depends on their 3 players i.e S Bates, S Devine and A Satterthwaite, If these 3 will fire then only New Zealand can score respectable total.
- S Bates and S Devine will open the inning. Both are very good batsman and can bowl also. They can tear apart any bowling attack. S Devine was in tremendous form in Big Bash while Suzie Bates is also in good form.
F Mackay is expected to bat at 1 down. She was in very good form in super smash.
Their captain Amy Satterthwaite is expected to bat at 2 down. She is also very good batsman, she just scored 2 half centuries in last 2 ODIs against India. Wicketkeeper batsman Katey Martin is back, she is expected to bat at 3 down.
– Bernadine Bezuidenhout/C Gurrey and Amelia Kerr can bat also. Bernadine Bezuidenhout is a good hitter of ball.
Amelia Kerr and L Kasperek will lead the spin attack of the team while A Satterthwaite and F Mackay will assist them Both Kerr and Kasperek are very good bowler. L Kasperek is rated as one of the best spinner of world cricket while Kerr is also very talented.
- Lea Tuhuhu,H Jensen,S Devine,R Mair /H Rowe(high) and S Devine will lead the pace attack of the team .Both Devine and L Tahuhu are good bowler while H Jensen is specialist of this format.
Possible Playing 11: Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine, Amy Satterthwaite(c), Katey Martin, Bernadine Bezuidenhout (wk), Frances Mackay/Caitlin Gurrey, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Hayley Jensen, Lea Tahuhu, Hannah Rowe/Rosemary Mair.
WK: K Martin
Batsmen: S Bates, S Mandhana, M Raj, J Rodriguez
All Rounder: S Devine, D Sharma
Bowlers: P Yadav, R Yadav, H Jensen, L Tuhuhu
Please like us on FB and follow us on twitter.
Please rate this post by selecting the stars below.
Note: Please check the application again before 1 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.