India vs West Indies
Date & Time: Friday, June 30, 2017 6:30 PM IST / 1:00 PM GMT
Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua
- It will be a low scoring match.
- It is expected to be a full match with Sunny conditions and a high of 30 degree Celsius.
Venue Scoring Pattern:
- Avg 1st inn score: 237Avg 2nd inn score:213
- Highest Total: 322/6 (50 Ov) by Aus vs WI
- Lowest Total: 146/10 (39 Ov) by Ind vs WI
- Highest Chased: 248/3 (47.2 Ov) by Aus vs Eng
- Lowest Defended: 235/10 (50 Ov) by SL vs Eng
Last five completed matches (Most recent first):
West Indies L-W-L-L-L
Chance For Win The Match: India
– Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli are in great form choose combination of C and VC from them.
– WI player Johnathan Carter ruled out of the series. Kyle Hope will replace Johnathan Carter. Choose him as C or VC to win grand league at your own risk.
– Roston Chase, Jason Holder are good option for allrounders. They are in good form so you can choose one of them as C or VC as well.
– For small leagues, Rishabh Pant and Yuvraj Singh are risky players, one will be playing today’s match, so better avoid both.
– Take more bowlers than batsman to increase the chances of winning.
Players in Form:
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli
- Shai Hope
Fantasy Playing 11:
THIS IS PRE MATCH ANALYSIS. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IN THE LAST HOURS OF THE MATCH, IF THERE WILL BE ANY CHANGE IN THE TEAM.
Suggestions: Make 3-4 teams with players below with different choices of captain and vice captain to win more
WK : Shai Hope
BAT : Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Jason Mohammed
ALL : Jason Holder, Hardik Pandya, Roston Chase
BOWL : Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Alzarri Joseph
WK : Shai Hope
BAT : Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Kyle Hope, Evin Lewis
ALL : Jason Holder, Roston Chase
BOWL : Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Ashley Nurse
WK : Shai Hope
BAT : Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Evin Lewis
ALL : Jason Holder, Hardik Pandya
BOWL : Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Alzarri Joseph, Devendra Bishoo
Captain : Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan
Vice Captain : Shai Hope, Jason Holder, Kuldeep Yadav
Note: Please check this page again before 1-2 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.
Indian Team News:
India’s top order are doing very well.
– Virat Kohli the captain of India is leading from the front his good formed is continuing he scored 132 runs in just two games.
– India could experiment with Rishabh Pant in the playing 11.
– India could experiment with Mohammed Shami in the playing 11.
Playing XI : Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli (c), Yuvraj Singh/Rishab Pant, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav
West Indies Team News:
– West Indies dropped Kieran Powell and Jonathan Carter.
– Kyle Hope and Sunil Ambris have been added to Windies squad.
– The two uncapped batsmen might just be looking at instant debuts.
Playing XI: Evin Lewis, Kyle Hope, Shai Hope (wk), Jason Mohammed, Roston Chase, Jason Holder (c), Rovman Powell/ Sunil Ambris, Ashley Nurse, Alzarri Joseph, Devendra Bishoo, Miguel Cummins,