South Africa vs India, 6th ODI Match Preview, Prediction and Dream11 Team
Series : India tour of South Africa, 2017-18
Date & Time : Feb 16, 2018, Friday, & 4:30 PM | 11:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
Venue : SuperSport Park, Centurion
Pitch Report and Weather Condition:
– It is a average scoring pitch.
Winning Streak ( Recent First ):
South Africa: L L L L W
India: W W W W L
Chance For Win The Match : South Africa
– V Kohli
– A d Villiers
– S Dhawan
– H Amla
– R Sharma
– K Yadav
– C Morris
– H Klaasen
– L Ngidi
South Africa Team News:
– Chris Morris is fit to play this match.
– Morne Morkel will be rested.
– Tabraiz Shamsi or Imran Tahir will play this match.
1. Hashim Amla, 2. Aiden Markram (c), 3. JP Duminy, 4. AB de Villiers, 5. David Miller, 6. Heinrich Klaasen (wk), 7. Chris Morris, 8. Andile Phehlukwayo, 9. Kagiso Rabada, 10. Tabraiz Shamsi/Imran Tahir, 11. Lungi Ngidi
India Team News:
– India won the series so they will experiment with their playing 11.
– Mohammad Shami who warmed a bench throughout the series has high chances to play this match.
– Shardul Thakur also has a slight chances to play this match. He could replace Jasprit Bumrah.
– Manish Pandey and Dinesh Karthik could also get a game in place of Ajinkya Rahane and MS Dhoni.
1. Rohit Sharma, 2. Shikhar Dhawan, 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Ajinkya Rahane / Manish Pandey, 5. Shreyas Iyer/ Manish Pandey, 6. MS Dhoni / Dinesh Karthik, 7. Hardik Pandya, 8. Kuldeep Yadav, 9. Mohammad Shami, 10. Yuzvendra Chahal, 11. Jasprit Bumrah / Shardul Thakur
WK : H Klaasen
BAT : A d Villiers, H Amla, S Dhawan, V Kohli
ALL : C Morris, A Phehlukwayo/H Pandya
BOWL : K Yadav, Y Chahal, K Rabada, L Ngidi
WK : H Klaasen
BAT : A d Villiers, H Amla, A Markram/R Sharma, S Dhawan, V Kohli
ALL : C Morris
BOWL : K Yadav, Y Chahal/M Shami, K Rabada, L Ngidi
Captain : V Kohli, A d Villiers
Vice Captain : S Dhawan, H Amla, R Sharma
Note: Please check this page again before 1 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.