India vs New Zealand, 1st T20, India tour of New Zealand, 2018-19.
Venue: Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Date & Time: Dream11 Dead line at 11:00 AM, Toss at 12:00 PM IST, Match Start at 12.30 PM IST.
Squad: Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Shubman Gill, MS Dhoni(w), Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Krunal Pandya, K Khaleel Ahmed, Vijay Shankar, Kedar Jadhav
Team India News:
- Indian team will start this match with high confidence as they have won the ODI series.
- Virat Kohli will not play this match as he is rested.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the innings. Both are in good form in limited over cricket and are consistent performers of Indian team.
- Rohit looked in good form in 2nd and 3rd ODI while Dhawan scored 75 and 66 in first 2 matches. Rohit scored half centuries 2nd and 3rd ODI.
- Young talent Shubhman Gill is expected to make his debut in this format. He was the highest scorer in U19 world cup and is currently averaging over 60 in domestic circle. He will surely want to score big in this match as he failed in both the ODI’S.
- Ms Dhoni will bat at number 4 for India, he has always shown his performance for India especially in difficult situations.
- R Pant and D Kartik will follow him next. In recent time D Kartik has taken the responsibility of finisher and he is doing his job quite well while Pant is very attacking batsman and is known for his six hitting abilities.
- Hardik Pandya will directly find his place in the playing 11. He has given impressive performance in the ODI’s.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack of the team. Kuldeep is a class spin bowler and is in terrific form while Chahal is also not too far behind.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmad/Siddharth Kaul and Hardik Pandya will lead the pace attack of the team. Bhuvaneshwar and Pandya have bowled well till now.
Possible Playing 11: Rohit(C), Dhawan, Gill, Pant, Dhoni(WK), Jadhav, Hardik, Chahal/Krunal, Kuldeep, Bhuvi and Kaul.
Team New Zealand:
Squad: Colin Munro, Tim Seifert(w), Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Doug Bracewell, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Daryl Mitchell
Team New Zealand News:
- It is expected that New Zealand will make major changes as they have lost the ODI series in a huge difference. At any cost they will like have upper hand.
- Martin Guptil is out of this T20 series due to injury, James Neesham is named as his replacement.
- In absence of Guptil, Tim Siefert can open the inning along with Colin Munro.
- Their most consistent performer Kane Williamson will bat at number 3 for them, his recent form in ODIs is quiet low according to his standard but he’s very dangerous in T20 matches.
- Ross Taylor will bat at number 4 for them, he is in great form for New Zealand. He will be the key for them in building the inning as well as in accelerating it in death overs. He has good runs to his name during the ODI’s series.
- Jimmy Neesham is expected to bat next. His recent form with bat is very good.
- Any of D Mitchell or C Grandhomme is expected to play this match. Both are very attacking batsman.
- M Santner and D Bracewell can bat also.
- M Santner and Ish Sodhi will do the spin bowling for New Zealand. Both are known for their economical bowling. Sodhi took 3 wickets in last match.
- L Fergusion and D Bracewell will lead the pace attack for New Zealand while J Neesham and one of S Kuggelijn/T Southee will assist them.
- Remember Doug Bracell is a dangerous batsmen as well he will show his performance when he gets an chance.
Possible Playing 11:
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF INDIA:
MS Dhoni (WK)
S Gill / R Pant
Kuldeep / Chahal
IMPORTANT PLAYER OF NEWZEALAND:
Choices Of Captain:
R Sharma (c)
R Taylor (c)
H Pandya (vc)
These could be the standard teams please change Captains / Vice Captain.
Please rate this post by selecting the stars below.
Note: Please check the application again before 1 hours of the dream11 deadline. We can change team if required.