Ginger is one of the most widely used ingredients in home remedies. It has carminative (anti-flatulence) properties, making it the perfect condiment for the various health benefits.
5 Benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger contains compounds like gingerols and zingerone which are believed to keep the body warm. It helps combat cold extremities.
How to use it: Take 1 tablespoon of sliced ginger and put it in two cups of boiling water. Let it remain for at least 10 minutes. Filter the boiled water in a cup. Add few drops of honey in it. Drink this water twice or thrice a day.
- Ginger warms our body and keep, it does wonders for sore and core feet.
- The sliced ginger after you filter the water you soak it in your feet . It will keep you healthy and warm.
- We can make a cough syrup using at our home using ginger and honey.
- If you are suffering from cold and cough, this remedy will definitely make you feel better in no time.
How to use it: Grind the ginger in a mixer grinder and take the juice of ginger. Take 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it with the ginger juice. Having it 2-4 times a day will help you quick healing.
- Due to its inflammatory properties, ginger is considered to be the best natural pain killer.
How to use it: Add ginger in your daily meals to reduce body pains and inflammation. To prepare ginger water, peel some ginger and boil it in water for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add lime juice and honey for taste.
- This hot and fragrant spice effectively treats an upset stomach.
How to use it: Eating 1gm of freshly peeled ginger per day can relieve stomach ache and even gastric problems. You can also add ginger as a spice in your food to get relief from an upset stomach. Alternatively, cut fresh small ginger into small pieces and sprinkle, salt on every piece.